Street Rod Peformance Engine Building & Assembly
Approximately 65 minutes.
This indepth video covers:
- Proper cleaning and assembly techniques
- Choosing the right engine parts to harness horsepower
- Camshaft degreeing
- Checking valve and piston clearance
- Machining process
- Checking rocker and valve train
- Checking and setting all clearances
- Valve lash setting techniques
- File fitting piston rings
- and much more!
This video is a step-by-step real world account of building
a Chevrolet 383 stroker engine from picking the right parts
and getting the proper machine work done to a detailed description
of complete modern day engine assembly. Scott Sehr will explain
all the myths and musts of today's building so you can build
your own engine right the first time and achieve success!